E by SIPLACE stands for top quality the German way. It lets you place components with more precision and with the right force – even super-small 01005 components. You please your customers, open up new markets, and protect your investment for the future.
High placement quality of the E by SIPLACE is based on the latest technologies and components.
- precisely controlled line drives
- standard placement force control
- the SIPLACE digital vision systems that is already setting standards in the high-end segment
- All perfectly coordinated in the new E by SIPLACE.
Digital vision system
How do you check tens of thousands of components per hour? Seamlessly and reliably?
The E by SIPLACE provides a surprising answer. For the first time, a machine in this performance category employs technologies that were previously reserved for the high end: the digital SIPLACE vision system. The same that we install in our high-end machines, with the same camera technology and software.
- Digital camera technology, with high resolution and ultra-fast speeds.
- Each component is captured and checked individually.
- The system sees more than just the shape, because individual lighting configurations make more details visible.
- Modern image recognition algorithms.
- The system never slows down, not even for the smallest components (01005).
- Fast, easy teaching.
- Proven in thousands of high-end applications.
Placement force control comes standard
When it comes to placement quality, the E-Team does not accept any compromises. That’s why the E by SIPLACE sets new standards and comes with placement force control by default.
Whether you are dealing with sensitive components (LEDs, springs, very small components) or large connectors – the machine is programmable to set down each with the correct placement force. This is accomplished with placement force sensors and the unique head technology of the E by SIPLACE. It recognizes even warped PCBs and adapts the placement process accordingly.
the E by SIPLACE delivers more placement quality for more yield and more efficiency, making for more satisfied customers. Why would you want to settle for anything less?
Perfect positioning: Linear motor control
To move the head with maximum speed and precision, the E by SIPLACE uses state-of-the-art linear motors.
- high-resolution scales
- modern sensors
- decades of experience in control software
- the E by SIPLACE always hits the right spot – with dead-on accuracy and speed.
Your customers demand quality and performance?
The stiff chassis and the precise linear drives of the E by SIPLACE deliver both by design, and for a long time to come. Our high-quality linear drives operate with repeat accuracy, no wear, and very little maintenance.