The Lift Gate is a transport conveyor that can create an opening
in a production line. The conveyor segment can be hinged
open by the operator and has to be closed manually again.
The opening is 845 mm wide. The powder coated steel frame
ensures process stability and excellent durability.
- Start / Stop push button
- Walk through
- Anti-static conveyor belts
- SMEMA Interface
- Transport height 850 mm ± 50 mm
- Electrical width adjustment
- Adjustable handover speed
- Inspection function 0/1
- Pneumatic lockb)
b) With this option, the conveyor can be used as a buffer conveyor
- Automatic width adjustment a)
- Additional interface protocol (Siemens)
- Machine networking via IC-Net a)
a) only in combination with Control panel
The TDM 06 walkthrough telescope gate provides an intermediate
passageway through a production line with no lasting effect on the production flow. The basis model consists of a telescopic conveyor with a horizontal moving conveyor mechanism. The PCB is taken over at the inlet and the horizontal conveyor extends to hand over the PCB to the downstream system. After handover, the conveyor retracts, thus opening the passageway again. This operating mode means that the passageway is only closed during PCB handover (NO- mode). An optional conveyor with lift mechanism is also available which rises to bridge the gap to the upstream machine when the bridge conveyor is extended. In this configuration, the
passageway is generally closed (NC-Mode) which allows the PCBs to pass directly through the machine and results in a considerable reduction in the cycle time.
- Buffer GOOD PCB’s
- Buffer NG PCB’s
- Transport height 950mm +/- 50mm
- Automatic width adjust
- Wirelles PCB interface
Wireless transmission of SMEMA- signals via additional sensors
- Inspection mode
- Speed adjustment for oven takeover/handover
- Integrated shuttle for dual lane operation
- Lift conveyor including the operating modes NC and
- NC: The passageway is closed and is only opened on
demand (push button).
- NC/NO: The passageway is open and adapts to the line
cycle time i.e. with cycle times < 15s, the
passageway stays closed and opens again when
the cycle time increases.