The latest generation of our placement modules sets new records in speed, floorspace performance and accuracy for high-volume production applications. And for the first time, 0201 (metric) components can be placed at the highest speed.
The latest generation of SIPLACE placement modules set placement performance, floorspace performance and placement accuracy records. The innovative high-end placement platform SIPLACE TX m achieves new benchmarks in placement performance and productivity per area. The compact design of the SIPLACE TX m supports precise scaling of line performance in small steps. The SIPLACE TX m Edition V2 placement machines are available in three variants:
• TX2 m (588520)
• TX2i m (588525)
• TX2i m 4 mm (588526)
The SIPLACE TX2 m supports the accuracy class for enhanced placement accuracy of 15 μm (3σ) and 20 μm (3σ).
The SIPLACE TX2i m also offers the entire benchmark placement performance range of 96,000 [components/h] at an accuracy of 25 μm (3σ) and 85,500 [components/h] with the SIPLACE TX2 m. To achieve maximum accuracy, the SIPLACE TX m placement machines are equipped with high resolution glass ceramic scales on the main axes and the C&P20 M3 or CPP M heads. A highly rigid PCB conveyor and an additional fiducial rail are also used.
The SIPLACE TX2i m 4 mm facilitates placement of 4 mm high components with the C&P20 M3 placement head. The user enjoys a PCB conveyor with flexible SIPLACE dual conveyor.
Extremely fast and with long-term precision
- 20 segments for maximum speed – up to 48,000 cph on the SIPLACE TX
- For components ranging from 0201 (metric) to 8.2 x 8.2 mm
The first head that changes its mode on demand
A new level of freedom:
- Instant switching between collect-and-place, pick-and-place and mixed modes
- Up to 25,500 cph
- Widest component spectrum: 01005 to 50 x 40 mm
- Component height up to 15,5mm
- Maximum placement force up to 15N
Intelligent and forceful
It can pick up components with a nozzle or a gripper. With over 120 grippers for special components, SIPLACE offers everything you need to automatically place connectors and other odd shapes.
- Precisely adjustable force up to 100 N
- Component spectrum: 0201 to 200 x 125 mm at a height of 50mm
- Standard equipment: Fine-pitch camera, vacuum sensor, force sensor, nozzle changes, PCB warpage detection
- Options: Flip-chip camera, coplanarity module
- Snap-in detection and real-time 3D measurement
- Component weight up to 300 g
SIPLACE Smart Pin Support
Automated pin support for printed circuit boards
With SIPLACE Smart Pin Support you can reduce setup effort and make the process much more reliable, as the support pins are placed fully automatically and they can be individually adjusted to each product’s needs.
The revolution in PCB support
- Maximum process stability: The SIPLACE Pin-Picker on the placement head places support pins fully automatically and accurately – verified by the SIPLACE vision system
- Product-specific pin support: The pin positions are programmed in SIPLACE Pro as part of the placement program
- Smart: Software wizards help you select the ideal pin positions – e.g. for double-sided boards
- Efficient: automatic pin placement speeds up the start of production and allows for non-stop setup changeovers
- Feeding on demand
- Auto-pitch learning function
- Short-tape handling
- Online power supply SIPLACE PowerConnector X is enabling feeder preparation online or troubleshooting online without stopping machine
- Optional measuring component position before initial pickup after feeder log on, track refill or cover opening
SIPLACE Glue Feeder
Glue with precision and flexibility
- Parameter programming with SIPLACE Pro
- Check glue dots with the ASM vision system
- Easy setup like any other feeder
No tapes, no splicing, fewer machine stops
With its innovative technology, the SIPLACE BulkFeeder X says goodbye to component reels. With no tapes and no splicing, it makes high-speed production processes much more reliable.
▪ eliminates splicing: fewer machine stops, more productivity
▪ simplifies supply logistics: reduced space and require less material travel
▪ reduces the number of assists: more components per setup
▪ simplifies setup changeovers: cartridge – replacement instead of splicing
▪ minimizes dust and waste: no abrasion, no tape, leftovers
The JTF-ML2 is a flexible automatic
– Ease of Use
– Dynamic behavior
The JTF-ML2 includes two exchangeable cassettes similar to the MTC concept. It is possible to exchange the cassette during production without stopping the production. For Thick JEDEC Trays there are two cassettes with each 7 levels. For Thin JEDEC Trays there are two cassettes with each 9 levels. A mix of a thick and thin cassette is not possible. The cassette comes with an embedded RFID tag which contains the Cassette Type ID. The RFID reader is located on the tower module; it reads the cassette Type ID when the RFID tag reaches the detection range.
SIPLACE Linear Dipping Unit
The SIPLACE Linear Dipping Unit
allows a reliable and accurate application of flux material and soldering paste (dip media). Smooth surfaces of the dip media are guaranteed, thus resulting to a maximum production yield.
- The layer of the dip medium is defined by filling a mechanical cavity in the dipping plate
- The cavity is manufactured with an absolute accuracy of ± 5.0 μm
- Max. component size is 32 mm x 32 mm (TwinHead)
- Flux level detection in tank of dip medium; auto refill unit